Assessment

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Karen Small

Hi All,

Please note for Lesson 1.4 assessment – Jane Somersby’s date of birth is incorrect, it should be 30/11/1975.

Don’t forget to submit your assessment for Lesson 1, 2 and 3 and to read over Lesson 4 – Depreciating Assets before next Wednesday 16/3/2022.

Have a great weekend!

Belinda T

Karen Small

Hi All,

Just letting everyone know that the Handitax examples from the webinars this week – Lesson 2.1 Blake Ryan and Lesson 3.1 Rodney Hart have been uploaded on the TTS website under the corresponding Lesson ‘videos’. These 2 examples should hopefully help you with completing your assessments in Handitax. In regards to the presentations, Lesson 1 has been uploaded and Lesson 2 & 3 will be uploaded soon.

Cheers,

Belinda T

Karen Ko
      Participant

Thanks Belinda for the guidelines and heads-up posted.
      I’m currently experiencing difficulties in completing my assessments on time because my laptop motherboard is found faulty and waiting for a repair scheduled by this week. I’m currently using my other MacBook to read the study materials but I can’t access to Handitax to do the exercises and assessments for now. Could I continue to go through each module and complete all the assessments required by end of the month? Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers
      Karen

Karen Small

Hi Karen,

That will be fine, please keep reading through the material until your laptop is fixed and yes, you can submit all assessments by the end of the month as unfortunately you can’t access Handitax with an Apple computer.

Thanks for letting us know.

Kind regards

Belinda

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.