Welcome and thank you for choosing The Tax Training School for your studies.
By enrolling in our course, you are making a commitment to your personal and professional development.
Each unit is broken up into sections with each section divided by:
- Manual Content – Please read the chapter in advance of attending each class – this will be beneficial to have some understanding of the material and will also assist you with any questions you may have to clarify any content that potentially could be confusing.
- Tutorials on how to complete the first homework example both manually and via our computer software Handitax for that particular lesson.
- Multiple Questions that need to be completed & submitted prior to moving onto the next lesson.
- Practice Examples that need to be completed and submitted to your trainer for assessment before moving onto the next module.
Our objective is to learn about income tax, how to save on your own tax or how to earn an income as a professional income tax preparer, by providing comprehensive knowledge on:
- Employment income
- Non resident Income
- Dividend income
- Interest Income
- Work related deductions
- Tax offsets
- Rental Investments and Capital Gains
Please allow from 2- 5 hours a day to complete the Tax return examples and Multiple choice questions.
Please use the online Forum to address any questions or concerns you may have for each Module.